Monday, August 28, 2006

Scheherazade Stole -- 7.5 Twelfths Done.

I'm about 1/2-way through the 2nd iteration of Clue 2 -- so about 7 1/2 out of 12 pattern sections done. There's no two ways about it -- I must have knit the center row (which is what I picked up when I removed the provisional cast-on) too tightly -- or due to my efforts at re-picking the row up in the right pattern. I can perceive a line there. Oh, well. I don't have to worry about working in something to not make it perfect.

Click on the photo to see a larger version. I included a yardstick for scale comparison (Dave had mentioned that the earlier picture needed some scale reference.)

Barbara came home this weekend (to help celebrate Steve's birthday) -- and I was able to show it to her in daylight. She was not enthusiastic. So it's going to be a present from me to me!

No comments: