Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mystery Stole Knit-A-Long recovery from mistake....

I knit just about all last evening, and did another 20 rows. So, since I'd re-done 10 the night before, of the 58 rows I'd unraveled ("frogged", I've learned) -- I've redone 30 rows. 28 rows to go.

At least I'm back into Clue 3 of the Mystery Stole. Barely. If I knit a lot tonight and tomorrow, maybe I'll pass where I was before I discovered my mistake 3 nights ago. Maybe by the weekend I'll be on Clue 4. I have Clue 4 in hand, and will get Clue 5 on Friday.

Just so you can see where I'm going -- here's a link to a picture that someone else has made: http://knittygrittythoughts.typepad.com/ She's completed the first four clues -- twice, since you start from the middle and do 6 clues in each direction.

Of course, mine will look different, since it's a different yarn and a different color. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing anonymous comment -- AMC.

Anita C. said...

Testing comment from myself.